Realtor com find a home ohio
FIND THE PERFECT REALTOR ®
Don't guess. Let us introduce you to the best agent based on their actual performance.




STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT

FIND YOUR DREAM HOME!
Our top agents have a reputation for delivering excellent service, being tactful and strategic negotiators, and for being the best in their markets.
EXTENSIVE LOCAL EXPERTISE
Not only have our agents been in business longer than many of their competitors, their market knowledge and insight will give you a major edge.

SELL QUICKER AND
Our research model is proprietary and based on an analysis of actual agent performance. However, there is a human element to our analytical methods; hidden in data are forces that can often be explained with a little research. It's this final step that sets us apart, this step accounts for more money in your pocket, a faster closing and a smoother transaction.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY

"I am impressed with these results!! Thank you for guiding me in the right direction.
I just got off the phone with Sherry and we are meeting at my house this afternoon.

"Thank you for your help. I have met with the selected agent and found her to be just what I was looking for. Your web site saved me dozen of phone calls and interviews. I am so very glad to have found your site and will recommend you to anyone who is looking for their own agent.
Thank you so much and great job!"

"Thanks - your service has been a lifesaver! Alice Switzer (your recommendation) has worked like a dream, and we've sold our house - closing is next week :-) Even with last minute problems with the house discovered during inspection, and a really difficult buyer's agent to deal with, she pulled out the sale. We love her!
Thanks again for your service - I've mentioned it to several people (well, anyone willing to listen to our house-selling saga!). Our first realtor (Channay G*****) was a train wreck, and a total waste of 6 months of trying to sell the house. Anyway, enough venting, thanks!"

"After the first email I got from your organization I contacted a realtor on my own. I had already spoken with her before you started sending me the actual referrals, but we had not made a solid decision. And then you sent me Karl Miller, and he has been just fantastic.
We have decided to work with Karl, based initially on your recommendation, but mostly because he is SO good at communication and following up. He's got great energy and enthusiasm, and I think we will be quite happy with the results of our choice.
Thanks again for your persistence and for your help. This house-selling endeavor is stressful, and it's wonderful whenever reliable help comes along."

Lisa & David C******
"I intended initially to respond to everyone that had contributed to our selection process in the search for a listing agent, but have been covered up and have not had the time to do so as of yet. We listed with Dustin Sherlin. His marketing program and his sales record placed him high on our list, and the exit clause in his contract was what clinched it for us. At his direction, we had the house painted in neutral colors and then staged. We just listed the house at the beginning of the month and had three showings in the first week. He is talking with a serious buyer now and I am finishing up a minor drywall repair in the garage so that that customer can come back to view it again. We are very happy with your recommendation!"
No comments:
Post a Comment