Friday, January 12, 2018

Real Estate Agent Achievement not activating, Terraria Wiki, FANDOM powered by Wikia

Real Estate Agent Achievement not activating!



Hi Again Terrarians! I am really after ALL the achievements but I have got all npc's in a house and the achievement isnt activating? and just to say, I am on PC and the WHOLE house is in a Surface mushroom biome. Is there anything Im missing? And thanks if you gave me a clue. :)


Go to the site


Are you sure you have all 22 of them living in your town at once?


Find the best real estate agents. Free service. Personal recommendations.



Im sure. i checked it and all of them are living in there. i got the achievement on Xbox 360 but not PC im working on getting to Wave 15 on frostmoon at the moment but when i've done that, ill work on that achievement. and does it include the travelling merchant, skeleton merchant e.t.c?



Okay instead il go for the agent one first


There's 25 NPCS in all, but 3 of them aren't required : Santa Claus, the Travelling Merchant and the Skeleton Merchant. The last 2 don't even move in so it wouldn't be possible for them.



right. i have done that but can santa be allowed?



and also All the NPC'S are in a surface mushroom biome



I'll check the NPC wikia and i'll reply back if i have them all (Im not exactly sure)



I do. what is the problem?



And also a little note: I tried to kill 1 and it respawned and didnt get achievement? do they have to be named?


Work less. Earn more. Real estate agents earn referral fees at Referz.com.

The best real estate agents. Find them at Referz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment