Saturday, December 16, 2017

Agent2Agent: I m considering a real estate license in California, what are the best online sites for class, books? Trulia Voices

I'm considering a real estate license in California, what are the best online sites for class, books?


Asked by Jb, Lafayette, CA • Sun Mar 2, 2008


Go to the site


thanks in advance.


Help the community by answering this question:



Find the best real estate agents. Free service. Personal recommendations.




Property Connections Realty Inc.





good luck and welcome to real estate




I was able to track down the book at the library.








I like Duane Gomer seminars.





- 21 in-class training locations across California (3 month program) taught by current Keller Williams agents


- Offer a live state exam crash course


- Can finish in as little as 54 days on their user friendly online system


- Offer videos of their in-class training


- Will help you all the way through to your test date and will even set up an interview for you with any Keller Williams office



I just bought my books from a local real estate office.


Lots of reading


500 pages and after each book you take the test.


Wonder if I can use cliff notes?


And does anyone know of the best real estate school in California?


Like Harvard is there a top real estate school


Thanks for all the helpful encouraging posts!


Good to help people pursue their dreams



I am interested and bought some books at my local real estate office.


It's like 500 pages and three books to learn in 6 months.


I wonder if I can try cliff notes.


I live in the mountains so not offer a lot in the way of in person classes or any schools.


Anyone know of an amazing real estate school in California?


Like Harvard is there a top real estate school here.


Love this field


Thank you for all your helpful info and encouraging people to pursue their dreams!!



Optional summary review workshop for Real Estate Principles Course


FREE Exam Advantage Software - 1500 sample questions and answers that you can


study at your own pace


Start Real Estate Licensing School anytime


Study at your own pace then take your final exam online


Our affordable Real Estate School is located in Southern California


The opportunity for a rewarding career at Tarbell, REALTORS ®, once you're licensed



I'm just wondering if I should spend the money on those courses before I purchase from


Joleigh, Los Angeles, Ca









Similar Questions







Popular Categories in California


Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!


Work less. Earn more. Real estate agents earn referral fees at Referz.com.

The best real estate agents. Find them at Referz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment